Get a grip! On the ground that is, these Grubs Stalker 5.0 Wellington Boots in Moss Green have Grubs VIBRAM®MULTI-SPORT™ outsole with shock absorbing DURALITE™ lightweight mid-soles.
The Grubs Eskline 8.5 Moss Boot is a classic field boot that is ideal for most work and leisure activities, coming in at the top end of the insulated boot market in terms of specification and is suitable for temperatures between -40º C and +15º C so you can remain outdoors for hours. To achieve this level of insulation the Grubs Eskline 8.5 incorporates a tough textured nylon outer face, with 5mm neoprene, a layer of highloft airflow membrane and a fleece lining. The footbed has a 6mm Nitrocell lining that provides both insulation and impact absorption so you have an all round comfortable boot. The Grubs Eskline 8.5 also has a hard toe and a 2mm thick rubber coating that extends 2/3rds the way up the boot to provide protection against brambles or other sharp obstacles. The Grubs Eskline 8.5 utilises a twin sole construction incorporating Traxion outsole with Duralite mid sole Durapene technology for more superior grip over a range of surfaces.
Grubs Eskline 8.5 Moss Green Wellington Boot Details:
- Colour: Moss Green
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-13
Features of The Grubs Eskline 8.5 Moss Green Wellington Boots:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 8.5 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- HIGH LOFT™ fleece lining for added warmth
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -20ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the TRAXIONTM outsole with shock absorbing DURALITE™ lightweight mid-sole and DURAPRENETM Technology.