The Grubs Fenline Green Boot provides a totally waterproof Wellington boot that can be used in sustained temperatures down to -10º C to +30º C in total comfort. This classic field boot is ideal for most work or leisure activities. These high quality insulated boots are designed with a TREDZ sole pattern and Hard Toe feature, making the Grubs Fenline the perfect field boot for agricultural use. A typical customer for these boots are Farmers and Vets as the sole gives superior grip over a range of surfaces and situations. For ultimate comfort whilst wearing these outdoor boots, there is a 6mm Nitrocell foot-bed that provides both comfort and warmth. The uppers are a composite of a Super Dri lining, a 5mm insulating foam layer and a tough texturised nylon outer layer, complete with a 2mm layer of rubber that extends over the foot and half way up the boot. So if you work outdoors in harsh conditions, the Grubs Fenline is certainly the boot for you.
Grubs Fenline 5.0 Green Boot Information:
- Colour: Moss Green
- Other Available Colours: Yes - Black
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-13
Features of The Grubs Fenline 5.0 Wellington Boots - Moss Green:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretch ability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ foot bed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulation properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the new TREDZ™ sole with HEXZORB™ and DURAPRENE™ technology