Get a grip! On the ground that is, with these Grubs Fieldline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Black which have the VIBRAM® SORAPISS™ outsole with shock absorbing DURALITE™ lightweight mid-soles.
Grubs Fieldline Wellington Boots are an EXCLUSIVE DESIGN for ourselves and have the benefit of INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ and 5.0™ thermal technology. Combined, they provide a self-insulating micro cellular construction material that makes each Grub Fieldline Boot super soft and bouncy whilst effectively retaining heat and repelling water.
Every activity can be tackled without hesitation whilst wearing a pair of Grubs Fieldline Wellie Boots that can stretch a further 100% to fit the many varying sizes of calves - A Grubs Fieldline 5.0 Wellington Boots - Black will do all of this in a temperature range of -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
Grubs Fieldline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Black Details:
- Colour: Black
- Other Available Colours: Green
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-12
- Exclusive design for Internet Gardener
Features of The Grubs Fieldline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Black:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the VIBRAM® SORAPISS™ outsole with shock absorbing DURALITE™ lightweight mid-sole.
Grubs Wellington Boots aren't based upon the latest fashion trends, they are about comfort, safety & practicality. Grubs Wellington Boots are all about innovation through technology and a families multigenerational investment in time, to provide the best footwearavailable for all activities Outdoors and in...