With the Grubs Frostline Black Boots you are purchasing an insulated and water proof Wellington with excellent grips properties, suitable for general use including dog walking, complete with insulation for sustained periods in temperatures down to -10 degrees centigrade. The Grubs Frostline Black Boot has a TRAX sole pattern, with small lugs front & rear to provide good 'push off' grip and a prominent heel for 'braking' grip. The foot bed has a 6mm Nitrocell providing both insulation & cushioning, promising you a comfortable and lightweight outdoor boot that you will love. For a more durable and hard wearing boot the foot and lower calf area of this boot have a 2mm thick layer of tough rubber. This rubber layer provides protection against damage by brambles etc. The Grubs Frostine Black boot is similar to the discontinued Muck Boot Derwent, but comes with the TRAX sole, which is much better than the blown rubber used on the Muck Boot
Grubs Frostline Black Boots Information
- Colour: Black
- Other Available Colours: Yes - Moss Green, Violet & Fuschia
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-8
Features of The Grubs Frostline Black Boots:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the new TRAX™ sole with HEXZORB™ and DURAPRENE™ technology.