The Grubs Frostline fuchsia 5.0 boot is a high-quality insulated field boot with a grippy TRAX outer sole expertly designed to work with the motion of the foot. This all-purpose wellie boot features a thick Chloroprene upper, this is a flexible material that will fit your calf snugly and keep your feet warm in temperatures from -20 ºc to +30 ºc. This waterproof wellington boot is ideal for work or leisure activities, it has a NITROCELL™ foot bed and HEXORB™ heel technology for a cushioning and supportive under foot feel.
Grubs Frostline 5.0 Fuchsia Boot Information:
- Colour: Fuschia
- Other Available Colours: Yes - Moss Green, Violet & Black
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-8
Features of The Grubs Frostline 5.0 Fuchsia Boot:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the new TRAX™ sole with HEXZORB™ and DURAPRENE™ technology.