Grubs Frostline Violet perfect for Dog Walking
The Grubs Frostline Violet Boot is a general activity Wellington clearly aimed at a female market with its bright Violet colour. This Grubs boot is an insulated and suitable to sustained periods in temperatures down to -10 degrees centigrade. The Grubs Frostline Violet Boot has a TRAX sole pattern, with small lugs front & rear to provide good 'push off' grip and a prominent heel for 'braking' grip. The foot bed has a 6mm Nitrocell providing both insulation & cushioning, promising you a comfortable and lightweight outdoor boot that you will love. For a more durable and hard wearing boot the foot and lower calf area of this boot have a 2mm thick layer of tough rubber. This rubber layer provides protection against damage by brambles etc. With the Grubs Frostline Violet Boots you are purchasing an insulated & water proof Wellington with excellent grips properties, suitable for general use including dog walking
Grubs Frostline 5.0 Violet Boots Information:
- Colour: Two-Tone Violet Purple
- Other Available Colours: Yes - Moss Green, Fuchsia & Black
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-8
Features of The Grubs Frostline 5.0 Violet Boots:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the new TRAX™ sole with HEXZORB™ and DURAPRENE™ technology.