The Grubs Frostline Camouflage Boot is a great general activity Wellington boot, providing you with a waterproof and insulated boot. This outdoor boot is a high performance field boot that is suitable for temperatures as low as -10º C and any field sport thanks to the camouflage print. The Grubs Frostline Camouflage Boot has a TRAX sole pattern, with small lugs front & rear to provide good 'push off' grip and a prominent heel for 'braking' grip. For ultimate comfort this boot has a 6mm Nitrocell that provides both insulation & cushioning. The uppers are manufactured from a composite of moisture wicking knit inner liner, a 5mm thick layer of insulating Chloroprene and an outer layer of tough texturised nylon for a durable and comfortable boot that can be worn all day long. To help prevent any damage from brambles, twigs etc. the foot and lower calf areas on this boot are designed with a 2mm thick layer of tough rubber.
Grubs Frostline Camouflage Boots Information:
- Colour: Green/Camouflage
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-13
Grubs Frostline Camouflage Wellington Boots:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the new TRAX™ sole with HEXZORB™ and DURAPRENE™ technology.