For a very stylish and well insulated boot, the Grubs Iceline Blue 8.5 Boots fulfills all requirements. The Grubs Iceline 8.5 Boots in Blue is a stunning boot from the Grubs range with a quilted neoprene upper, perfect for those who still want to look great whilst out about about. No other outdoor boot will compare to the Grubs Iceline thanks to the lightweight quilted insulated upper that is designed using Issu-Foam Ultra material for a higher level of insulation with a stretchy upper so you can easily get these boots on and off. You can remain outdoors in this boot in temperatures down to -40º C for hours on end and still have cosy warm feet. The Grubs Iceline 8.5 Blue uses a TRAX outer sole for superior grip over a range of surfaces and situations complete with a HEXORB inner sole for impact suppression and thermal insulation.
- Colour: Blue
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-8
Features of The Grubs Iceline 8.5 Wellington Boots in Blue:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 8.5 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed.
- HIGH LOFT™ fleece lining for added warmth.
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -20ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the Trax™ rubber outsole with shock absorbing HEXZORBTM and DURAPRENE™ technology.