No other outdoor boot will compare to the Grubs Iceline Heather 8.5 Boots thanks to the lightweight quilted insulated upper that is designed using INSU-FOAM ULTRA material for a higher level of insulation with a stretchy upper so you can easily get these boots on and off. In this boot you can remain outdoors in temperatures down to -40º C for hours on end and still have cosy warm feet. For a very stylish and well insulated boot, the Grubs Iceline 8.5 Boot Heather fulfills all requirements. The Grubs Iceline 8.5 Boot is a stunning boot from the Grubs range with a quilted neoprene upper, perfect for those who still want to look great whilst out about about. The Grubs Iceline 8.5 uses a TRAX outer sole for superior grip over a range of surfaces and situations complete with a HEXORB inner sole for impact suppression and thermal insulation.
Grubs Iceline Heather 8.5 Boots Information:
- Colour: Heather
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-13
Features of The Grubs Iceline 8.5 Wellington Boots in Heather:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 8.5 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed.
- HIGH LOFT™ fleece lining for added warmth
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -20ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the Trax™ sole with HEXZORBTM technology and shock absorbing DURAPRENE™ with lightweight mid-sole.