The Grubs Midline 5.0 wellington boot in moss green is a top-performance field boot with more versatility than a full-length wellie. Featuring insulating neoprene this half height boot is suitable in conditions as low as -20ºC, it also provides flexibility around the calf area for a comfortable fit. This waterproof half length boot has a TRAX sole made from DURAPRENE rubber for maximum grip underfoot.
Grubs Midline 5.0 Moss Green Half Height Wellies Details:
- Colour: Moss Green
- Other Available Colours: Yes - Black
- Boot Length: Ankle Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-13
Features of The Grubs Midline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Moss Green:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the new TRAX™ sole with HEXZORB™ and DURAPRENE™ technology.