Experience the difference in comfort in the Grubs Outline Jodpur Horse Riding Boot, that is a shorter version of the Rideline boot, and still offering you all the functionality and style you require. Designed specifically for the equestrian user with a no toe entry, allowing you to easily place your toe in the stirrup. Once your feet are in the stirrups there is a cupped arch for additional support. The insulated and socking absorbing footbed, complete with a steel toe means you can ride in confidence all day long, and be protected from the elements.
Grubs Outline 5.0 Jodhpur Horse Riding Boot - Black Details:
- Colour: Black
- Other Available Colours: No
- Boot Length: Jodhpur (ankle)
- Available UK Sizes: 4-8
Features of The Grubs Outline 5.0 Jodhpur Horse Riding Boots in Black:
- Ideal INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the OUTLINE™ sole with HEXZORB™ DURAPRENE™.