Sorry - this product is no longer available
The Grubs Rainline Aubergine Wellington is a boot that is great for when the temperature begins to turn. With a Nitrocell footbed to insulate your feet and keep the cold surfaces that you're treading on at bay. To compliment this, the boot also has a Super-Dri lining which uses thousands of tiny fibre loops which wick away the moisture in the boot, keeping the wearer dry and comfortable whilst stopping the build-up of sweat. The sole of the boot is a Trax Duraprene base which is ideal for wet conditions as the boot has in-built channels to remove the moisture and self-clean the boots through just being worn, whilst also providing great levels of grip for the wearer.
Grubs Rainline Aubergine Wellington Details:
- Colour: Aubergine
- Other Available Colours: Yes - Sage Green, Navy, Fiji Blue
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 3-8
Features of The Grubs Rainline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Aubergine:
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ technology
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the new TRAX™ sole with HEXZORB™ and DURAPRENE™ technology.