The Grubs Rainline Fiji Blue Wellington is a 100% waterproof rubber boot designed for the comfort of the user. With moisture absorbing lining to remove sweat from your feet and a Hexzorb heel to dissipate the energy that runs through your feet every time you take a step, these boots are sure to be comfortable all day long. The sole of the boot is also designed for grip in all conditions, whether the ground is flat, rocky or soft and wet, you can always be on sure footing with the Trax sole.
Grubs Rainline Fiji Blue Wellington Details:
- Colour: Fiji Blue
- Other Available Colours: Yes - Aubergine, Navy, Sage Green
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 3-8
Features of The Grubs Rainline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Fiji Blue:
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ technology
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the new TRAX™ sole with HEXZORB™ and DURAPRENE™ technology.