Sorry - this product is no longer available
The Grubs Rainline Navy Wellington Boots are a great boot for all conditions with a Trax Duraprene sole giving superior grip and traction whilst also containing channels so that mud and water can flow through, cleaning the boots. The boots have a Super-Dri lining designed to keep the wearer's feet at a comfortable temperature thanks to the thousands of moisture-wicking loops to remove the sweat from your feet and keep your products from being too warm. The boot also has a Nitrocell footbed to prevent the cold from the surfaces you walk on or the puddles you're jumping into from reaching your feet!
Grubs Rainline Navy Wellington Details:
- Colour: Navy
- Other Available Colours: Yes - Aubergine, Sage Green, Fiji Blue
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 3-8
Features of The Grubs Rainline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Navy:
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ technology
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the new TRAX™ sole with HEXZORB™ and DURAPRENE™ technology.