The Grubs Rainline Sage Green Wellington Boots are the first rubber Grubs boots to feature the Super-Dri lining, which uses fibre loops to cosset the foot and remove moisture, keeping the boots from building up warmth and moisture to levels that are not comfortable. The Nitrocell insulating foot-bed adds insulation and cushioning to the base of your foot meaning you wont feel the cold of the surfaces beneath your feet. The Rainline uses a Trax outsole made from Duraprene rubber which is ideally suited to grip on a variety of surfaces thanks to the large lugs which provide traction and the in-built channels which allow the boot to self-clean.
Grubs Rainline Sage Green Wellington Details:
- Colour: Sage Green
- Other Available Colours: Yes - Aubergine, Navy, Fiji Blue
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 3-8
Features of The Grubs Rainline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Sage Green:
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ technology
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the new TRAX™ sole with HEXZORB™ and DURAPRENE™ technology.