The Grubs Rideline Boot is ideal for riding or work in the stable. This riding boot merges the comfort and warmth of an insulated boot with the typical styling of a high quality riding boot. For ultimate comfort the Grubs riding boot has a HexZorb sole that reduces shock to the leg and lower back when dismounting. Grubs also equipped these boots with superior grip and traction for any surface, with the Duraprene Outline pattern and a 90 degree heel stop that avoids the heel sliding through the stirrup, that all equestrian riders will love. These riding boot will provide you with long lasting protection in any condition with the advanced 5.0 technology for a tough and insulated riding boot.
Grubs Rideline 5.0 Black Boot Information:
- Colour: Black
- Other Available Colours: No
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-8
Features of The Grubs Rideline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Black:
- Ideal INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the OUTLINE™ sole with HEXZORB™ DURAPRENE™.