The Grubs Rideline 5.0 Riding Boots in Black have been designed as the perfect accompaniment to the art of Equestrianism. As a Horse rider or general stable worker, you'll need a wellington boot that is tough yet snug - the Grubs Rideline is just that boot for you.
Grubs Rideline Horse Riding Boots have no toe extension to fit in to the entry of a stirrup, stay in place and be removed safely at will. Once inside the stirrup a cupped arch offers additional support.
Grubs Rideline Riding Boots have a unique INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ and 5.0™ thermal technology. Combined, they provide a self-insulating micro cellular construction material that makes each Grubs Rideline 5.0 Riding Boot super soft and bouncy whilst effectively retaining heat and repelling water.
Grubs Riverline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Moss Green Details:
- Colour: Black
- Other Available Colours: No
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-8
Features of The Grubs Rideline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Black:
- Ideal INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the OUTLINE™ sole with HEXZORB™ DURAPRENE™.
Grubs Wellington Boots aren't based upon the latest fashion trends, they are about comfort, safety & practicality. Grubs Wellington Boots are all about innovation through technology and a families multigenerational investment in time, to provide the best footwear available for all activities Outdoors and in...