The Grubs Tayline 5.0 moss green wellington boot is a tough boot designed for farmers. These insulated wellies are hardwearing and suitable for most outdoor work and activities. They’re manufactured from neoprene and feature are 2mm rubber shell which provides the hardened layer of protection required. To offer maximum protection this boot uses self-hardening materials this creates a stiffened toe and an underfoot chassis to provide a sturdy and supportive platform. These boots have a temperature rating of -10ºC to 30ºC and a super-dri lining to wick the moisture from the boot to prevent a sweat build up.
Grubs Tayline 5.0 Moss Green Wellington Boots Details:
- Colour: Moss Green with Forest Pattern
- Other Available Colours: No
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-13
Features of The Grub's Tayline 5.0 Wellington Field Boots:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - Containing a polyester fleece lining combined with Grub's HIGHLOFT™ liner for ultimate in warmth and comfort.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Featuring the TRAK™ sole featuring Hexzorb™ shock-absorbing technology