The Grub's Tayline 5.0 Wellington Field Boots have the best technologies of all the boots in Grub's neoprene wellington boots collection.
Grub's Tayline Wellington Boots have a TRAK™ sole featuring Hexzorb™ shock-absorbing technology and a HIGHLOFT™ liner for ultimate in warmth and comfort. Constructed with Grub's 5.0™ thermal technology, the Tayline is the perfect boot for the field and the comfort and warmth will allow you to keep competing in all forms of outdoor leiusure & sport.
Every activity can be tackled without hesitation whilst wearing a pair of Grub's Tayline Wellie Boots that can stretch a further 100% to fit the many varying sizes of calves - A Grub's Tayline 5.0 Wellington Boots will do all of this in a temperature range of -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
Grubs Tayline 5.0 Wellington Field Boots Details:
- Colour: Moss Green with Forest Pattern
- Other Available Colours: No
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-13
Features of The Grub's Tayline 5.0 Wellington Field Boots:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - Containing a polyester fleece lining combined with Grub's HIGHLOFT™ liner for ultimate in warmth and comfort.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Featuring the TRAK™ sole featuring Hexzorb™ shock-absorbing technology
Grub's Wellington Boots aren't based upon the latest fashion trends, they are about comfort, safety & practicality. Grub's Wellington Boots are all about innovation through technology and a families multigenerational investment in time, to provide the best footwear available for all activities Outdoors and in...