The Grubs Treeline 8.5 camo boots are a high-quality field boot that feature 8.5 thermal engineering to cope with extreme cold conditions down to -40. They have a 5mm layer of insulating foam paired with a moisture wicking lining to keep your feet warm and avoid a sweat build up. This winter boot has a VIBRAM sole that provides maximum grip on a variety of surfaces. A hard toe and under foot chassis keep your feet protected in difficult working conditions, they’re made from self-hardening layers and are design to take tough knocks.
Grubs Treeline 8.5 Camo Boots Information:
- Colour: Moss Green with Forest Pattern
- Other Available Colours: No
- Boot Length: Knee Length
- Available UK Sizes: 4-13
Features of The Grubs Treeline 8.5 Wellington Field Boots:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - Containing a polyester fleece lining combined with Grubs HIGHLOFT™ liner for ultimate in warmth and comfort.
- 8.5 TECHNOLOGY™gt.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ fleece lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- HARD-TOE™ technology
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -40ºC to 15ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
- Also Featuring the VIBRAM®MULTI-SPORT™ outsole with shock absorbing DURALITE™ lightweight mid-sole.
Grubs Wellington Boots aren't based upon the latest fashion trends, they are about comfort, safety & practicality. Grubs Wellington Boots are all about innovation through technology and a families multigenerational investment in time, to provide the best footwear available for all activities Outdoors and in...