The Grubs Woodline garden shoe is a must have shoe to have by the door so you easily slip on and off as and when you need to go to the garden or garage. This outdoor shoe is naturally lightweight, buoyant and comfortable coupled with an under foot chassis for added support and comfort, that you will be amazed as to how useful the Grubs Boot Woodline slipon shoe will be. The Grub Boot Woodline Slip On has the same insulated sole and upper as the full height Grubs Boots making these comfortable from -10ºC to +30ºC (85ºF to sub zero).
Grubs Woodline 5.0 Moss Green Garden Shoe Details:
- Colour: Moss Green
- Other Available Colours: No
- Available UK Sizes: 4-13
Features of The Grubs Woodline 5.0 Moss Green Garden Shoe:
- INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
- 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability.
- Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the Shoes foot bed
- SUPER-DRI™ lining
- UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
- 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
- Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
- Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
Grubs Wellington Shoes aren't based upon the latest fashion trends, they are about comfort, safety & practicality. Grubs Wellington Shoes are all about innovation through technology and a families multigenerational investment in time, to provide the best footwear available for all activities Outdoors and in...